Top 10 Tourist Spots for London Students
If you’re coming to London to study, make the most of everything that is on offer, and set aside some time to be a tourist in your university city.
Here are the top 10 tourist spots for London students:
- British Museum – (free) world famous exhibits ranging from prehistoric to modern times
- National Gallery – (free) view works by masters including Van Gogh, da Vinci, Botticelli, Constable, Renoir, Titian and Stubbs
- Natural History Museum – (free) – boasting a collection of some of the world’s oldest, tallest, biggest, and rarest animals, you’ll be amazed at everything you see!
- Southbank Centre – a unique metropolitan arts centre home to spaces such as the Royal Festival Hall, Queen Elizabeth Hall, and the Hayward Gallery.
- Tate Modern – (free) holding a collection of Britain’s modern and contemporary art with a restaurant that has fabulous views across the city
- London Eye – spend 30 minutes getting a bird’s eye view of London!
- Victoria & Albert Museum – (free) the art and design museum with over 3000 years of artefacts from around the globe
- Science Museum – (free) exhibiting the last 300 years of major scientific advances including space travel
- Somerset House – (free) home to the Courtauld Gallery and Embankment Galleries
- Tower of London – discover the 900 year old history including as a palace, place of execution and zoo!
Please note, some of the tourist spots labelled as free do charge for certain exhibitions.