Why choose Durham University Business School?
Study with us and prepare to stand out from the crowd. With our rigorous curriculum and exceptional teaching, you’ll build world-class foundations for graduate employment or further study. You’ll also get a taste of real business – learning from expert faculty members and guest speakers, as well as through hands-on work placements and international study opportunities. With our flexible programmes, you’re in control – choosing a route that suits your own interests and career aspirations.
A world-class learning experience
- We are a top-five UK university (The Complete University Guide 2015),and the third oldest in England.
- We are ranked 23rd in the world for our reputation with employers (QS World University Rankings 2013/14).
- We are one of an elite group of business schools worldwide to carry all three international kitemarks.
Read more about us here
An international reputation for teaching and learning
In a small world, we connect the big thinkers. We bring together over 130 different nationalities.
- Choose global study opportunities at partner universities to expand your horizons
- Take-up a business placement or study abroad opportunity on our 4-year degree option
Connecting you to business
- We recruit and develop the highest calibre students, and inspire you to become an independent, well-rounded business leader who can think critically.
- We recognise that the global market place is highly competitive and companies are increasingly selective about their choice of employees.
- Our undergraduate employment record is one of the best in the UK (ranked 2nd in the UK for graduate employability –The Complete University Guide 2015)
An excellent quality of life
- You’ll enjoy an excellent quality of life in the North East of England, which offers exceptional value for money.
- Benefit from living at one of our colleges – small, supportive, scholarly communities
- Take part in a range of sports activities at Sports University of the Year (Sunday Times 2015)
Our portfolio of undergraduate programmes in accounting, finance, management and marketing is based at Queen’s Campus, Stockton-on-Tees whilst our suite of undergraduate economics programmes is delivered in Durham City