Courses at the City University London
City University London offers a wide range of full-time undergraduate and postgraduate courses for international students.
With over 80 undergraduate degree courses on offer across five specialist Schools, City has a wide range of undergraduate study options for you to choose from.
Whether your interests lie in business & finance, the arts, economics, psychology, sociology, health & nursing, computer science, engineering & mathematics or law we can offer you the undergraduate course you need to start your career.
Whether you are interested in radiography or criminology, engineering or an MBA, City University London offers over 150 postgraduate degree courses, as well as a range of research degree programmes, that will help you develop your career.
Schools of Study
- School of Arts and Social Sciences: City University London's School of Arts & Social Sciences provides a dynamic and academically rigorous environment for students undertaking undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees.
- Cass Business School: Located in the heart of London’s financial district, Cass Business School is a leading provider of business and management education.
- The School of Mathematics, Computer Science and Engineering is a research-intensive School with courses that are especially designed to match current industry demands.
- With a history spanning 120 years, the School of Health Sciences is a world-leading centre for healthcare education and applied healthcare research.
- The City Law School is one of London's major law schools and offers an impressive range of academic and professional courses. Located in the very heart of legal London, it is the first law school in London to educate students and practitioners at all stages of legal education.