You’re certain of a place in University accommodation provided that you:
- are in your first year of study as an undergraduate or international postgraduate student, and
- you have firmly accepted an offer of a place to study at Canterbury Christ Church University, and
- have submitted a completed application for by the 31 July deadline, and
- live outside the local area.
For 2015-16, single room accommodation ranges from £91 to £150 per week.
We can offer you:
- Accommodation for any of our campuses
- A choice of en suite or shared living accommodation
- 24-hour security
- All utility bills included in the rent
- Internet (provided by ASK4)
- Free personal contents insurance
If you’re moving away from home for the first time, you and your family will want to be confident that you’ll be safe, comfortable, have access to all the facilities you’d expect, and be able to make friends. Our Accommodation Office is here to help, and if you’ve got particular needs – disabled access, specialised equipment, or perhaps a family to bring with you, they’ll be happy to work with you to ensure you’ll be able to feel at home.
An introduction to Canterbury Christ Church University (2014)